Insured Deposit Program
Total Bank Solutions (TBS) enables financial intermediaries to provide the extended FDIC insurance individuals, municipalities and corporations seek in today's environment. Our innovative, customized deposit management solutions are built upon strategic partnerships with strong financial institutions, proven proprietary processes and flexible pricing. The resulting program generates revenue by allowing the financial intermediary to insure the deposits of all clients – regardless of account type – without tying up their own capital and by creating a stable, diverse and cost-effective deposit base for a growing network of member banks.
- Privately held firm founded by a team of knowledgeable financial services professionals with decades of experience in product delivery, cash management, operations, technology and finance.
- TBS processes sweep deposits of more than $17 billion.
- Program now features more than 60 bank and broker source institutions that provide customers with more than $2.5 million in excess FDIC insurance per account via our network of 90 active deposit banks.
- TBS' growing deposit network features more than 100 strong banks that meet stringent financial criteria and are independently monitored quarterly.
- Program leverages TBS' proven proprietary Deposit Management System (DMS) designed for multibank deposit management that's adaptable and flexible to accommodate diverse financial distribution models.
- Proven product solution, customized to meet specific market needs – retail, trust, commercial or municipal.
- TBS provides outsourced or in-house turnkey solutions through our proprietary DMS software.
- Turnkey program implementation includes sponsor marketing support via a comprehensive, customized campaign created by an award-winning agency, seamless back office integration and single-point contact for simplified account management for source and deposit institutions.